Functions and Uses：
1. Excellent glossy appearance that completely obtaining the brightness of deposit.
2. Excellent leveling ability.
3. Easy to polish after the copper plating.
4. Homogenous thickness.
5. No disconnection phenomenon (two-way ridge line), effectively obtaining the gloss in the low current area.
6. Superior coverage. the low current area in deeply recessed corner still can deposit at any thickness and gloss. Small internal stress.
7. Excellent stability, easy management and suitable for mass production.
8. With the excellent dispensability, the deposit has an exceptional ductility. PL-26 is commonly used in the electroforming, POP and copper pyrophosphate plating of print circuit board.
Copper pyrophosphate 70 ~ 80 g / L
Potassium pyrophosphate 260~300g / L
Copper 22 ~ 36g / L
Ammonia 2 ~ 3mL / L
PL-26A 0.2 to 0.3 mL / L
PL-26B 2 to 4 mL / L
PH value of 8.6 to 9.0
Temperature 50 ~ 55 ℃
Cathode current density 2.0~6.0A/ dm2
Anode current density 1.0 ~ 3.0A / dm2
Mixing Air stirring