Functions and Uses：
1. PE-424 is an anodic electrolytic depleting agent and it can quickly strip the deposit from the stainless-steel rack.
2. It is particularly effective to the metal deposits including the chromium, nickel, electroless nickel, nickel-iron alloy, copper, zinc, and cadmium.
3. This agent can enhance the plating process but no attack the insulating paint and the rack head of stainless-steel. The effect and result are long with outstanding persistence.
4. No producing odors and therefore avoid the need of equipping with the special ventilation.
5. The striping speed is fast. It can strip 30-40 microns of copper or nickel per minute in the condition at 60 ℃ plus the current density (ASD) at 50A / dm2.
PE-424MU make up agent 25%
Temperature at room temperature ~ 60 ℃
Current density 50 A / dm2
Voltage 8 ~ 12V
Anode Hung object
Cathode stainless steel (304/316 type)
Tank PVC or steel tank with plastic
PH 6 ~ 7
Heater Stainless steel, titanium or quartz hot pen