Functions and Uses：
1. It is a water-soluble copper protective agent that against the oxidation of the surfaces of electroless copper, plated copper, and copper alloy.
2. The formed protective coating is colorless and transparent. After using CU-56HF, it greatly improves the corrosion resistance of copper surface.
3. Free of chromate and safe to the environment. It is meanwhile a highly cost-effective process.
4. It can also be used in the last water washing process of the copper electroplating to protect the copper surface against the oxidation. The surface with the CU-56HF treatment can avoid the need of water washing again.
5. CU-56HF Protective coating is easy to be removed by the acidic or alkaline degreasing agent. Generally, the CU-56HF protective coating can be completely removed by degreasing plus acid pickling. After these removal processes, the consequent electroplating process can keep going on.
CU-56HF 10 ~ 25mL / L
Temperature 25 ~ 60 ℃
Time 30 ~ 90s