Functions and Uses：
1. It is a water-soluble copper protective agent to prevent the oxidation of the surfaces of the electroless copper, the plated copper, and the copper alloy.
2. The formed protective layer is colorless and transparent. After using CU-56HF, it greatly improves the corrosion resistance of copper surface.
3. Free of chromate and safe to the environment. It is meanwhile a highly cost-effective process.
4. It can also be applied to the last process of water washing in the copper electroplating to protect the copper surface against the oxidation. The surface with the CU-56HF treatment can avoid the need of water washing again.
5. CU-56HF Protective layer is easy to be removed by the acidic or alkaline degreasing agent. Generally, the CU-56HF protective layer can be completely removed by degreasing plus acid pickling. After these removal processes, the consequent electroplating process can keep going on.